Process Capability Partners works directly with leadership to develop and facilitate the implementation of an effective business strategy. Whether your organization is updating its strategy or reinventing itself, Process Capability Partners provides the resources and support needed for ongoing sustained improvements. Our strategy development and deployment services can be applied to:
- New Product Development and Go-to-Market
- Product and Technology
- Human Resources
Culture and Leaders
At Process Capability Partners, our mission is to improve business performance by developing high performing cultures and leaders. We accomplish this through:
- Management System KPI Development
- Daily Meetings & Communication
- Executive Coaching
Process and Operations
Process Capability Partners provides the process improvements and expertise required to drive operational excellence. Our process and operations improvements encompass:
- Sales/Business Development Portfolio Management
- Product Development and Commercialization
- Manufacturing Optimization
- Supply Chain and Resource Planning
- Quality Assurance Systems
Whether it's for an acquisition, sale or refinance, Process Capability Partners has extensive experience in transaction diligence services. Examples of our engagement scope include:
- Food ingredients manufacturer with $50m revenue. Drove strategy development and deployment activity through product line rationalization and capital expenditure planning to support order of magnitude capacity increase to serve emerging market. Enabled successful exit to strategic acquirer.
- Food products manufacturer with $35m revenue. Supported leadership development and EBITDA improvement through continued engagement and project support. Drove growth in sales and new product development, quality system refinement, operational efficiency, and inventory optimization.
- Spin-out consumer packaged goods brand of Private Label food product manufacturer with $50m revenue. Performed capacity and growth analysis to drive operations resource planning. Provided fundraising and transaction support to enable next phase of expansion.
- Industry and operations diligence of $120m revenue Private Label food product manufacturer on behalf of multi-billion dollar private equity fund. Identification of operational and regulatory risk factors, earnings improvement opportunity analysis, capital investment strategy validation, and road-map for obtaining identified cost savings opportunities.